The following is a copy-and-paste from the latest email subscription update from the PPC, with the spaces removed and asterisks inserted.
- We will reduce immigration levels, from 350,000 each year under the Liberals, to between 100,000 and 150,000.
- We will focus on skilled immigrants who bring economic benefits to Canada.
- We will limit the number of immigrants accepted under the family reunification program, including abolishing the program for parents and grand-parents.
- We will accept fewer refugees and focus on persecuted minorities.
- We will declare the whole border an official port of entry and send back to the US anyone trying to enter illegally.
- We will repeal the Multiculturalism Act and eliminate all funding to promote multiculturalism.
- We will emphasize the integration of immigrants into Canadian society.
- We will only accept immigrants who share fundamental Canadian values.
- We will make birth tourism illegal.
- We will take Canada out of the UN’s Global Compact for Migration.
Bernier’s entire speech can be read here.