Let’s start with some harsh facts. The average Black IQ in the U.S. is estimated by various sources as being somewhere in the mid to upper 80’s as compared to the White average arbitrarily set at 100. In Canada, with its large number of immigrants from the Caribbean, the average Black IQ is likely below 80. Intelligence differentials are the primary cause of the inability of the two races to peacefully live together.
Blacks spent tens of thousands of years in hot, steaming jungles in which everything needed for survival was within easy distance. There was no evolutionary benefit to possessing high intelligence, and only a small number of Blacks have higher intelligence than the average White person. Caucasians, by comparison, developed in the cold, inhospitable climes of Europe, and needed higher intelligence in order to plan ahead to survive the cold, harsh winters.
Blacks never developed a written language, only used the wheel in the sense of employing logs to roll their canoes into the water, and never built homes more than one storey high out of anything other than mud and plant material.
Persons of lower intelligence have a lack of inhibition and foresight, and an inclination towards impulsivity which can sometimes lead to spontaneous criminal acts, often committed in front of witnesses, without any thought as to the personal consequences.
There is nothing wrong with Black IQ being lower that that of White people, they are perfectly developed for their natural surroundings. What is wrong is that Blacks were forcibly removed from their natural surroundings to be used as slaves. That was a crime against humanity which we are now paying for in terms of civil unrest, high crime rates, massive societal costs in terms of welfare, policing and incarceration, in addition to a substantial reduction in our quality of life.
One current example of the effects of lower intelligence is that when Blacks say they want “justice”, they are not referring to the law or to the application of the law. It simply means that they want things to be done their way, as in “no justice, no peace”.
An example in Canada some years ago was when a Black driver was issued a ticket in Toronto. Soon after receiving the ticket, he and his companion physically attacked the police officer. A White person in such a situation would have accepted the ticket, reasoning that the ticket could be fought in court at a later date. The Blacks, living largely in the present, erupted in rage.
I remember moving to Canada in 1966, when Toronto was 97% White, and most of the other 3% were native Indians. The few Blacks around were descendents of slaves who escaped from the United States through the Underground Railroad, and they were thoroughly integrated into the workplace. The worst thing that ever happened to them, as well as to us, was when immigration was allowed from the Caribbean, (the average IQ of Jamaicans is 71) (*), and crime and violence became the norm.
We must correct the errors of the past, and soon, or our lives will become a living hell and the future of the White race will be at risk. Let’s try to fix things legally, as the alternative is difficult to contemplate.
(*) – World Population Review (here), scroll down to the country listings at the bottom.